“Order” means the purchase make by the Buyer to the Seller using the website and with successful full payment without any dispute. The Buyer shall receive order confirmation for each order placed.
“Seller” means PA Experience Wine Limited, registered address at Unit 803, 8/F, Lai Cheong Factory Building, 479 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
“Buyer” means the customer who purchase the Goods from the Seller under this Terms and Conditions and confirms that he/she is at least 18 years old when placing Order.
“Price” means the price quoted on the website and associated price list of the Goods.“Goods” mean the item or service provided by the Seller.
“T&C” mean the terms and conditions stated here.
- The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to, and form part of, every contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase the Goods.
- No terms and/or conditions which The Buyer may seek to impose, or which may be implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing, shall apply or have effect.
- By placing an Order with the Seller, The Buyer is offering to purchase the Goods and subject to this terms and conditions.
- The Buyer should aware of the inherent risks and warning that alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
- The Seller takes Buyer’s privacy very seriously and will not pass any detail to any third party, except to delivery company or parties that have mandatory needs for specific information in order to execute the Order.
3. Price and Contract
- All sales are subject to Seller’s final confirmation. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted on website and associated price lists are:
- Marked in Hong Kong dollar
- b) Per case or per bottle as indicated.
- c) Exclusive of tax, excise duty and delivery charges (if applicable).
- d) Provsional and subject to our confirmation, upon acceptance of order
- All Orders are accepted by the Seller only under these T&C and these T&C shall be the sole T&C of any sale by the Seller to any Buyer. The T&C may not be altered except with the written agreement of the Seller. Any contrary or additional terms unless so agreed are excluded. The placing of an Order for or the acceptance of Goods by the Buyer shall indicate unqualified acceptance of these T&C.
- These T&C supersede all previous oral or written representations, undertakings and agreements relating to the Goods.
- The Seller shall not be liable in respect of any misrepresentation made by the Seller or its employees or agents to the Buyer to the condition or quality of the Goods as far as Hong Kong law allows or unless the representation is made or confirmed in writing by the Seller.
- While the Seller takes every precaution in the preparation of its website, catalogues, price lists and other literature these documents are for the guidance of the Buyer only and statements therein shall not constitute representations by the Seller and the Seller shall not be bound by them. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.Embedded content from other websites
4. Cancellation, Breakages & Shortfall
- All Order is final. The customer can only cancel or amend the order under the condition as stated in clause 4.3.
- The Seller reserve the right to cancel any Order without notification. If there is an issue or problem with the Order, the Seller will normally contact Buyer to try to resolve it.
- For Goods that Seller confirmed are out-of-stock that causes the delay of more than 7 days of the confirmed delivery schedule. Seller will inform Buyer by email the approximately delivery schedule. The Buyer can cancel or revise the order with full refund on that specific item or replace with alternatives.
- The Seller does not accept return of any goods which do not require replacement due to product defects. The Seller strives to always offer products in peak condition, but The Buyer must make appropriate allowances for natural variations of ullages, conditions of cases, labels and corks for wines over five years of age.
- The Buyer must check the condition of Goods and accuracy of the invoice at the time of delivery.
- The delivery note should be signed by The Buyer and the returned copy of the delivery note will be proof of receipt in good condition and satisfactory delivery of the order.
- Claims for breakages or shortfalls must be notified in writing on the delivery note at the time of delivery, and by post or email, and must be received by The Seller within two working days of receiving the Goods.
- Breakages must be retained with the original packaging for examination. Failure to comply will result in non-satisfaction of the claim.
- If the Buyers finds a product to be defective, they must notify The Seller within two days (48 hours) after such bottle is opened and return the bottle to The Seller with at least three-quarters left inside the bottle for verification. Refunds or exchanges will only be applicable on The Seller’s exclusive agency products.
- The Seller offers free delivery for orders over HKD 1,000 per location. For remote areas, extra delivery charges may apply. Remote areas include the outlying islands, Discovery Bay, the airport and the border areas. For these locations, and other such remote areas, The Buyer must inquire for an exact delivery quote.
- For orders below HKD 1,000, the Seller charges a HKD 100 delivery fee for next day delivery and HKD 50 for normal delivery. Delivery fees may change at The Seller’s discretion.
- Orders for delivery must be submitted to The Seller before 16:00 on the previous working day. The Seller cannot guarantee next business day delivery for orders received after 16:00.
- Delivery service is available on Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 20:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 14:00. No delivery service is offered on Sundays, Statutory Holidays or during Typhoon Signal 8, or higher, Red-Rainstorm or higher.
- Same-day deliveries are offered at an additional charge of HKD200 per order.
- If a scheduled delivery cannot be completed due to the absence of The Buyer, a standard delivery fee of HKD 100 will be charged to The Buyer.
- Invoices and settlements shall be in Hong Kong Dollars.
- If The Buyer does not settle the outstanding amount as per the agreed terms, The Seller will charge the full outstanding amount to The Buyer’s Credit Card on file.
- If The Seller shall have to consult solicitors or other agents to recover overdue sums, The Buyer will indemnify The Seller in relation to reasonable fees payable to such solicitors or it agents.
7. Reservation of Proprietary Rights
- Title to all products shall remain with The Seller until the total amount of payment has been received, even if the Goods have been resold to a third party. Risk in all Goods shall pass to The Buyer as soon as goods have been delivered.
8. Limitation of Liability
- The Seller will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the Seller or The Seller’s employees or agents in circumstances where:
- loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
- loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever shall the Seller or any affiliates, directors, officers or employees (together, the “Company”) be liable for special or consequential damages including loss of business, and in no event shall any liability of the Company exceed the purchase price of any Goods purchased.
9. Force Majeure
- The Seller shall not be liable for any failure to meet their obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, which may include: fire, flood, accidents, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties and/or equipment failures.